General conditions for use of cryptomargintrading.info
Please read these General Terms of Service carefully before using the site and mobile application of cryptomargintrading.info. These general terms and conditions constitute an AGREEMENT between you and cryptomargintrading.info, by which you receive the right to use the services of the sites and mobile applications for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to the terms below. These general terms and conditions are binding only in the relationship between you as a User of the services of the site or mobile application and cryptomargintrading.info. By accessing (loading) the websites/mobile applications, you agree to be bound by these general terms and conditions and any subsequent changes to them, and you agree to abide by them. In case you do not agree with all the general conditions below, please do not use the cryptomargintrading.info and mobile applications.
Users are granted the right to use the services of the sites and mobile applications, hereinafter referred to in this document and only the “site” or “application”, for personal/non-commercial purposes only. By adding an opinion/comment, the users agree to follow the Rules for using cryptomargintrading.info. Cryptomargintrading.info is not responsible for the opinions expressed by consumers.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
“USER” is any individual who uses any of the services of cryptomargintrading.info
“SERVICE / s” on the site include:
– access to the information resources/data of the site/application provided through a web browser or mobile application;
– participation in the forums of the site by commenting, evaluating and reporting to the moderator of already published opinions;
– creation and personalization of user profiles through registration, which allows access to the information resources of the archive of the site/application, as well as for participation in the network of users of cryptomargintrading.info
– receiving e-newsletters from the Users of the site/application who have registered for the service.
Users of the site/application
“PARTNER” is any person with whom cryptomargintrading.info is in a contractual relationship and on whose behalf cryptomargintrading.info has the right to provide additional information about its goods/services to registered Users of the site/application who have given their consent.
“MALICIOUS THIRD PARTY ATTACKS” – actions or inactions of third parties that violate the rules of Internet ethics, including, but not limited to DoS (Denial of Service – server overload), intrusion into the server, deface, theft data, etc.
“DIRECT MARKETING” – offering goods and services to Users by traditional or e-mail, telephone or other direct means.
1. All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights over the information resources and materials published on the site/application are subject to protection under the current Copyright and Related Rights Act, and their unregulated use is a violation of law and leads to civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with applicable law.2. Creative commons. Some of the materials on the site/application may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons license. These materials are specially marked with a sign.
3. Use of RSS feeds. We call RSS feeds XML files that are used to automatically aggregate content from other sites, whose address is specified in the meta information on each page of cryptomargintrading.info. They may be republished or aggregated on other sites without express permission. Any publication in a format other than a website (eg public screen) requires the written permission of cryptomargintrading.info. If other sites use the photo attached to the RSS feed, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.
Cryptomargintrading.info can provide the collected statistical information about the site traffic/application to advertisers/advertising agencies that keep statistics on clicks, etc. actions of users on their advertising banners and links, to compile internal statistics. Data for statistical purposes are provided anonymized. Your data is used for Direct Marketing purposes only if you have explicitly given your consent when registering or by changing your account settings.
Limitation of liability
Cryptomargintrading.info does its best to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the site and its applications, without excluding the possibility of accidental inconsistencies or omissions. Cryptomargintrading.info is not responsible for the consequences, incl. any damages caused by or in any way related to the access, use or inability to use this site/application. All information on the site/application is provided in accordance with current EU legislation.
Cryptomargintrading.info makes reasonable efforts to protect its integrity and safety from malicious attacks by third parties.Cryptomargintrading.info is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources on this site/application.
Cryptomargintrading.info is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and accuracy) contained in sites to which this site/application contains links.
Cryptomargintrading.info is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs and claims of third parties, which are a consequence of violation of these general conditions and/or unregulated use of the services of the site/application.
Cryptomargintrading.info reserves the right to make changes to these General Terms and Conditions, as well as the Rules for using the forums at any time, by promptly publishing these changes on the site/application, together with a notice of changes in the General Terms and Conditions.
The current EU legislation shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.